My favorite makeup remover !

WHAT I LOVE :

 Firstly, Micellar water helps to get rid of any sort of dirt or makeup if it is used properly with a cotton swab. It can also be used to remove some stains from clothes if they cannot be washed immediately ( just put a soaked cotton swab on the stain ) I've been using this makeup remover since forever! it has helped with my acne and keeps my skin hydrated since it's water based. Unlike other makeup removers that leave your skin oily, with this there is no need to use a face wash either ! :) It doesnt irritate the eyes or skin !

WHAT I DO NOT LOVE :

Pretty much nothing ! Every person i recommended to , loved it ! 

FINAL VERDICT : 

For a drug store product in a good price, this is a MUST buy for every person who does or does not do makeup . Hope you liked this review .  

Comments

Popular Posts